Paid access to SAS Lounge
- Paid access to SAS Lounge is only available for passengers traveling in SAS Go Light or SAS Go on flights operated by Scandinavian Airlines Systems (“SAS”) that start and/or have a transfer in airports where SAS has a lounge (see SAS homepage or Star Alliance Lounge finder).
- Paid access to SAS Lounge can be purchased via SAS homepage (at time for booking, via My Bookings and during check-in), in check-in kiosks and in the SAS Lounge reception desk (except Café lounges).
- Paid SAS Lounge access will be registered on your booking and bar-code.
- Paid SAS Lounge access is eligible for one (1) passenger at the selected airport during day of departure.
- Paid SAS Lounge access cannot be transferred to a different booking or to other passengers.
- Paid SAS Lounge access is subject to availability at time of request and may need to be cancelled for safety or security reasons.
- You must show or scan your boarding pass before you can be admitted to a SAS Lounge. If you are unable to produce your boarding pass, this may result in not being invited into the SAS Lounge.
- You must always comply with the code of conduct that is applicable from time to time in the specific SAS Lounge.
- SAS reserves the right to change the rates, terms and conditions of paid SAS Lounge access at any time prior to purchase with or without notice.
- Paid SAS Lounge access will not be refunded if you cancel your flight or if you change your mind and decide not to use the paid SAS Lounge access.
- Paid SAS Lounge access is refundable only if access to a SAS Lounge is not available due to overbooking.
- You have fourteen (14) days after the last flight in your itinerary to apply for a refund.
- You are entitled to a complimentary lounge voucher or a refund representing the amount paid for the paid SAS Lounge access.
- Refund applications cannot be processed at the airport or onboard.
- Refund applications should be submitted here
- Unless otherwise stated, SAS will only make a refund to the credit card used to pay for the paid SAS Lounge access.
These Terms and Conditions was last updated on 11 September 2018.