Scandinavian Airlines, SAS, is Northern Europe’s leading airline with 1 000 daily flights to over 120 destinations in Scandinavia, Europe, the US and Asia. One of the founders in Star Alliance.
New! Earn and spend your points on new SAS destinations!
Summer route Oslo-Visby, between Jun 24-Aug 12.
Seasonal route Stockholm-Eilat, from Oct 28-Mar 24.
All year route Miami-Stockholm from Oct 29 and Helsinki-Malaga, from Nov 4.
- You earn Basic points on all regular flights operated by SAS as shown in table below and no points can be earned on SAS charter flights, unless otherwise stated. All other booking classes are excluded.
- Basic points can be used for award travel and also count towards upgrade to a higher membership level.
- The principle is simple: the more you spend, the more points you earn.
- Always log in before making a booking. That way, your membership number & other contact details will be added automatically.
- Gold and Diamond members earn an additional 25% Basic points on top of the regular Basic points. Read more
- Points and benefits can be used by the member personally or his/her closest family, in all service classes on SAS operated flights, except on SAS charter.
- Book one-way or round-trip, book for points only (Best price) or use cash and points combined (Best availability), it's up to you in all service classes.
- You can also use your points to upgrade, get lounge access or shop onboard.
Earn points chart
Spend points chart