- Bring a guest: If you have a EuroBonus Gold or Diamond card and are traveling with SAS, Wideroe or other airline in Star Alliance, you may bring one (1) guest to a lounge operated by SAS, Star Alliance or a SAS partner. This applies when your guest is also traveling with SAS or Star Alliance.
- Bring your family: If you have a EuroBonus Gold or Diamond card, you may bring your family (spouse/partner and your own children – a maximum of four family members) to SAS Lounges if your family members are also traveling with SAS or Star Alliance.
SERVICE IN OUR LOUNGES
- Work: Our lounges offer space to let you work effectively on your own computer or a loaner desktop computer. Often with guest offices, printers and telephone booths for undisturbed conversation and always-free WiFi. Copenhagen also features a conference room for booking with a capacity of 14 people.
- Relax: Pass the time with an inspiring magazine, read the paper in the SAS App or watch your favorite TV series. At some SAS lounges, you can even freshen up with a shower. And if you’re traveling with your family, younger travelers will love our Kids’ Room at select destinations.
- Food and beverages: Enjoy a sumptuous buffet, fresh salads and excellent wines. SAS Lounges and the SAS Gold Lounge also offer heartier meals and a wide range of beverages. SAS Domestic Lounges and SAS Café Lounges offer simpler fare.
Our lounges open about 60 minutes before the first SAS departure until about 30 minutes before the last scheduled SAS departure. Opening times may vary due to local agreements and because they follow our schedules for summer, winter and holidays such as Easter, Christmas and New Year.