Share your adventure with your friends. If you are 10 or more people traveling to the same destination on the same date, you can book a group trip at a competitive price.
When you book a group trip, you enjoy a lot more than just low fares.
- Save up to 30% on SAS Group prices.*
- Change traveler names and rebook trips easily (dates and departure times).
- Earn EuroBonus points.
- If your organization is a member of the SAS Corporate program, it can earn SAS Credits
* Book at least 60 days before departure and confirm your booking and the number of travelers within 14 days. Available on intercontinental routes from 1 November to 30 April.
Prices & Booking
The fares we can offer for group trips depend on how quickly you can confirm your group. Let us know what you need and we'll get back with a proposal as soon as we can.
- Book at least 60 days before departure and confirm your booking and the number of travelers within 14 days. Please note that seats are limited and specific flights or days may be excluded.
- You can book group trips on intercontinental flights between 1 November and 30 April.
New! SAS Youth Group
Now it’s even more fun to travel in a group within Scandinavia and Europe on SAS.
- If you’re under 26, you can book SAS Youth Group fares and save up to 35% on SAS Group prices if you book early. To book a group, at least one traveler must be 18 or older. If none of the travelers is 18, then the trip must be booked in a parent/guardian’s name or a parent/guardian must provide written consent.
- 20% of the travelers in your group can be older than 26, so a few adults can also book at the group rate. Example: A group consisting of 10 travelers, can include 8 young passengers and 2 adults. All 10 travelers will obtain the discount.
- Reserve your seats and sit together.
- Each person can check in one bag for free.