Hertz operates its car rental business through the Hertz, Dollar and Thrifty brands from approximately 10 400 corporate, licencee & franchisee locations in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and New Zealand. Hertz is the number one airport car rental brand in the US and at 111 major airports in Europe.
Campaign - Triple Extra points and more!
Hertz is giving 10% off on worldwide rentals and on top Triple Extra points. Simply book your car between
October 14 – November 30, 2017 and buckle up between October 14 – January 7, 2018.
Learn more and book here
You will earn 500 Extra points when you rent for 1 – 5 days. Earn an additional 100 Extra points per day, when you rent for 6 days or more (up to a maximum of 1,000 points per rental). Points cannot be earned on contract, staff or tour operator rates.
Make your reservation
- You can book Hertz rental cars online directly with Hertz via the link below and pay with you EuroBonus points. It is not possible to make a reservation via Hertz call center if you wish to pay with points.
- The name you enter when you book the car will be the designated driver. It is, at an additional fee, possible to add an extra driver at time of pick up.
- The whole rental cost must be paid by EuroBonus points. It is not possible to mix points and money.
- Cancellation of your reservation can only be done via the Hertz booking site. Please see use the link provided in your confirmation.
- If you cancel your booking in advance of 48 hours before pick up time your still valid EuroBonus points will be refunded. However if points have expired between time of booking and cancellation the expired points will not be returned.
- Please ensure you print your email confirmation and present when you pick up the car.
Book your Hertz car for points