Founded in February 1934 by five aviation enthusiasts (including Viggo Widerøe), Wideroe is the largest regional airline in Scandinavia.
NEWS! EARN AND SPEND POINTS ON TRIPS TO NEW DESTINATIONS
Non-stop route between Oslo and Andenes from March 4, 2018.
Non-stop route between Oslo (Sandefjord airport) and Bodo/Tromso from June 25, 2018.
- You earn Basic points on selected flights (due to Norwegian Government regulations) as shown in table below. All other booking classes are excluded.
- Basic points can be used to level up to higher membership levels and towards award flights and other rewards.
- The principle is simple: the more you fly, the more points you earn.
- Log in before you book so your details will be added automatically.
- Gold and Diamond members earn an additional 25% Basic points on top of regular Basic point earnings. Read more